^J^

^J^
BECAUSE I REALLY MISS TWA AIRLINES!!!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

A LITTLE "SASS"...TO HOLD YOU, AND ME OVER.......LOL

WORK!!!!!!!............HAS ME SWAMPED.....NO KIDDING....SO A LITTLE "SASSAFRASS" TO HOLD YOU OVER..JUST,    THAT I TAKE MY POST SERIOUS....AND UNTIL I CATCH UP AT WORK.....THIS "BAF"...BEAUTY WILL FILL IN....:)))))...AND YOUR READING THIS.....SO.....THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT.....SORRY...I ATE ALL THE 'HALLOWEEN'  CANDY...LOL     
 SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE COME BACK TO VISIT......
LOVE THE HAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)))

4 comments:

Bas said...

Take care of all the work Julie! BAF... I thought Belgian Air Force for a moment lol...
Bas

getjets said...

I will Bas......:))))))

there's no choice for me......
and I'm not a half-ass'r....got to be right....my work...


you do the same....with school....work...as well....and 'keep up' with your 'keeping up'!!!!!!!!!!

we're all in the same boat....trying to stay afloat....with everything in our lives.....
Thanks for stopping....so nice!!!!!!!!!
:))))))

Anonymous said...

BAS - Shame on you!! ;)

Belgian Air Force indeed. still, it's probably in better shape than the UK RAF at present!!!

Nice "blast from the past" again, there J. I used to watch those BAF Carvair's - modified DC-6 - going into Stansted and Sarffend (sorry, that should be Southend!) when I went south for the summer to stay with my Grandfolks. Happy days...

The lady looks familiar - I think she was an "actress/model"... Not Jill St. John though.

Foggy

getjets said...

Foggy yes...she does look a little like Jill ST.John....Lovely either way......
I hope you are good......when I read Bas's comment ...I thought....no lie.....I thought...oh if Foggy's reads this....Sure enough.....you never disspoint me Foggy......!!!!
just pretend thats me...tipping my hat to ya....LOL...better than the f....r KDDING OF COURSE..... .......eshhhhhhh