^J^

^J^
BECAUSE I REALLY MISS TWA AIRLINES!!!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

"Airline Barf Bags"......Going Green.....!!!....



Jeez.........I don't know how much longer I can
"PUT THIS OFF"..............









Hey aren't we all our very "OWN"
"BARF BAGS"...........
its just the carrying case thats different.........????Mmmmmm

Alternative uses for Airline "BARF BAGS"...........
of course, as stated below.........makes a really 'nifty' Gin Rummy scorcard
mailing envelope for oddball size pictures
can hold up to 5 conventional rolls of film to be developed
lets see........

TWA Airline's........Barf Bag!!!!!!!! Regulation Red and White.......



Hey" CAPPY"..........IS THAT  YOUR "THAI"............DOGGIE BAG...............clean up your damn mess.......
chrise sakes............


HE MADE ME "SICK".........SO I BROKE HIS HEART.............
THE 'MOTHER OF ALL "DEAR JOHN'S"...........
YEA
I DIDN'T MAKE IT TO THE 'JOHN'.............HONEY..........


YEA............I GOT YOUR SMILE RIGHT HERE.....................

I'M ABOUT TO WIPE THAT SMILE RIGHT OFF YOUR FACE.............

IF YOU REALLY DON'T WANT ANYONE TO STEAL YOUR SEAT.............BLOW UP YOUR 'BARF BAG'......AND TWIST TIE..............LAY IT ON YOUR SEAT...............THERE IS A 2000% CHANCE 'NOOOOOO ONE' WILL STEAL YOUR SEAT..........

Pro's and Con's...............Mmmm

"POOP POUREE"..........
SCRATCH AND SNIFF...............
YOU GO FIRST.........
 ........JEEZUS..
 BARF BAGS...........JUST SICKENING...........

What's so Damn Cool about these "Goodie Bags"........???




Depends,




"Old School"............"BARF BAG"

That is "DUCKING FISGUSTING"

BETTER TO" GIVE" THAN TO" RECEIVE........."

Look Ma..........NO HANDS.......

"PHLEGM".........Not even going there................

Your Sorry ASS......................Love means never having to say your SORRY.......right???


                   
Virgin Atlantic...limited Edition........

                    http://www.sicksack.com/pukemedia.htm


 If you want to regurgitate your last meal, you're probably hoping that it is free of leaks......REALLY!!!!!

However, if you're a "bagophile", the absence of leaks is secondary. You're probably more interested in the presence of an airline logo on the bag.

BINGO!!!!!!!

Yep.......and even when there is no 'Logo' per say.......

for instance when I flew to Ottawa in Febuary........I stole the 'Barf Bags' off each of the 4 jets I flew......Yep......quietly slipping those bags from the confines.....of that disgusting seat back pouch thingie at my 12:00 o'clock position.........


where if you make the mistake.....of making eye-contact......all the way to the bottom of that pull out pouch thingie...........you will actually need the said "Barf Bag"......in question.........eshhhh!!!!!!!......

And each of the 4 times I was successful getting the 'Barf Bag' in my grimmy hands.....the fact that I had the "Barf Bag".....at my disposal.............


I couldn't help but.....have the "canary that ate the cat"......smile.....on my face.......and walking off the jet......
knowing I had successfully.....STOLE......one of those....

bio hazard containers.....BUT also praying to god........there wasn't some "Stolen BARF BAG...
E-Ray... 

BAR CODE machine.........with a  Blue siren light thingie that  goes off..................Security.......surrounding me...........telling me to "Drop everything"..........and no body gets hurt......I drop everything...........and all my 'barf bag' contraband  falls to the floor.......Oh the HORROR..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


never mind the "OOZY Gun"......in my underwear.........OMG.......below is a web-link..........that will just make you sick to your stomach............at how many "Barf Bags" are in circulation......and the 'SICK' F*ks that collect them..............LOL........around the globe.........or the land fills......they occupy(wallstreet........yea thats what I think of the 99%ers)...anyway.......please check it out..............


I had problems yesterday with "Blogger".......and my "Barf Bag"Post........and I could not put a lot of whats on this web link.......so you'll have to go look for yourself.........but it's SO WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!.......hey you made it this far...............check out the web link below.........do it for me 'MissTWA.....but more important..................do it for MANKIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........I do hope you enjoyed your visit...............so if you will excuse me..................BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOH JEEZ..

31 comments:

Giulia said...

WHAAAAA?!?!

I have been bugging you for a new post and THIS is what I get?!?!

LOL!

I guess the delayed Hump Day party took precedence!

I still love ya.

Dave W said...

Hey ^J^ I feel your frustration!

I think Teach is being kinda hard on ya - I would hate to have to tell GG that the dog has eaten my homework!! :)

(still love ya too)

D from the UK (off to yet another wedding today!)

ps - that picture on the bag - feels like I'm looking in a mirror!! LOL!

Bas said...

Awww the joys of 'blogga' ---from Foggy! :P

Move over to Wordpress, never a hickup xD!

Like the bag, still got mine from KLM 2010! :D

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Bas

capnaux said...

Brilliant idea for a post: " Barf bag collectibles," lol!

MORE! MORE!!

getjets said...

Yep.......GG.....Ya get what ya pay fer........LOL.......
I can come up with some sickening shit........
OH
and I still LOVE You too!!!!!!!!!!
Look at those little "bad eggs"..........all 3 of them...........!!

Love you tooooooooooo till your eyes pop out!!!!!!

capnaux said...

Works of art, I tell ya!!

One "Company" barf bag coming ur way soon...and any others I can steal while jumpseating, lol!!

getjets said...

I'M DYING................HURRY I HAVE NO PLACE TO PUT THIS ..................BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Giulia said...

*laughing*

You are one sick chick, girlie!!! LOL!

I love the different barfie bags. I'm gonna collect the ones on my trip to see you next month. That'll be your gift from me, okay? I promise not to fill 'em... ;)

I could just see you trying to sneak those bags off the plane. Sweating at the thought of getting caught! You are SO BAD!

LOL!

Love you!! xo

getjets said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Giulia said...

BAAARRFFF!!!

getjets said...

Oh Lord............hurry Cappy...........while you can still 'jump'......we have a smaller than usual window......of opppporunity.................

capnaux said...

Barf Bags, like the inflight magazine, are COMPLIMENTARY. Yours to keep, esp. if USED!!!

Anonymous said...

'...Question..........how come they don't make ya put how much of of each ingredient......on the "Barf Bag"...that you throw up...........like everything.......in the grocery store.........GROSS...!!
just asking.........jeez.....'

ALLERGY ADVICE... 'MAY CONTAIN NUTS!'

There are a lot more...

...stand by for GROSS pun...

...where that came from!!!

Y'all have a great weekend, now...

Pizza... anyone?

getjets said...

Dave.......You just make me Sick........lol
Please don't ever STOP!!!!!!!!!!

Have a Great Weekend.........!!!!
You are right........the pic of the silly fella on the 'barf bag'..does look like you kinda.....

he just has more hair!!!!!!!!!!
Later Dave......

getjets said...

Hey BAS Man........

the Blue "Barf Bag"....here is a "KLM" one......has a lovely lovely flowery scent......and the Regulation KLM Blue Hues.......just like my face just prior.......

Hope your weekend is going great........
Later Comrade....

getjets said...

Cappy.........Steal me a "BARF BAG"....STAT.....

or "FACE".....the consequences...........
I don't care if you riding
Capp-e-tan
"F/O"
"Jumpseat"
"Deadhead".........eshhhh

Get me a DAMN
Barfy....Please....:)))))

getjets said...

Foggy...........LOL
may contain nuts....

I like to think my "Post"
on BARF BAGS...

is a "CORN"ucopia".............
of the "WORLD ACCORDING TO 'BARF'.......
I've been thinking..........and 'chum' I mean "CHIME"........in here anytime........
but WHY THE HELL WOULD AN AIRLINE PUT IT'S OWN "LOGO"........ON THEIR IN HOUSE 'BARF BAGS'.........????

THE WAY I SEE IT....IS,
If I'm 'barfing'.....in a regulation bb...and I see the "Logo" of another airline.......while I'm barfing....

I may associate that Airline's LOGO.....and with my 15 minutes of 'BARF Fame'.....and I'll make DAMN sure I never have to see that logo again......Hence never fly that airline .........am I wrong??
........

Giulia said...

My gawd, Julie...that's a lot of thinking you'd be doing while ralphing in front of everyone.

Who the hell cares WHAT is on the bag, so long as none of that stuff gets on you...

I wonder what bags I'll find for you?

Can't wait...

capnaux said...

Thank you for posting my personal "Thai hot" barf bag. But, speaking from experience, Thai food's "2nd memorable experience" is NOT from that end of the consumer!

Oh, the embarrassing bodily-functions-on-an-airplane stories I could tell!!

capnaux.blogspot.com

getjets said...

Hey GG.....when you come.........
I want a 'Barf Bag'....off each..."LEG"...... of your trip...here to Cajun country...!!!........
...my stomach is turning with Anticipation.......!!omg.....

getjets said...

Cappy speaking of the other end...........
How many "Thai" frequent flyer miles............did you rack up...........kidding of course......... !!
and can be the longest walk/scoot of your life.....so I've heard..............oh jeez.....

I once heard someone say......."yea I'm taking the
"Brown's to the Superbowl"..........!!!


I'm thinking WFT.....the Saints went to the Super bowl......

OOOOHHHHH
NO, He meant
'literaly' bring the
"Browns" to the Superbowl".......OMG.....Brilliant....anything for a cheap laugh..........
the "Superbowl"...............Sick ..Ass.....I Laughed till I cried.......and almost pee pee'd............Thank god for "Depends"..........Shame on ......alright alright I'll stop........after I take my 'Imodiom'...............!!!

Giulia said...

I like the "first bag free" pic. Ha ha...imagine? Rummaging in your pockets, trying to find money for the second while you're...well...busy with the matter at hand?

Do you take Visa?

Jules, your post is making me queasy...

Foggy--pizza? ugh!!!

Cappy--don't encourage Julie! :)

Giulia said...

Oh, I want to interrupt this regularly scheduled blog post to give a special announcement...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mr Duck!!! I hope you have a wonderful day. Make sure that MissTwa treats you like the King you are! :) :)

xo Love ya lots and see you soon!

Bas said...

WHOW quite a collection it is now! This post started with ONE right!? :P You should start a museum hehe.

Reminds me of Mister Bean somehow, wasn't there a clip with a 'filled' barf bag once?

I don't remember lol but I surely hope Giulia won't be turning up with filled bags when she comes to visit you LOL! (Make sure to fold and clip it!)

Seeeee yaaa,

B(lleerghh)as

getjets said...

Hey GG.........Yes it's Mr. Duck's birthday today!!!.............and Thank you for his 'Birthday wishes....and says......See you soon....as well!!!!!
:)))))

Now you know it's 'BAD'.......when no matter how many ways you turn your birthday number around....you still old as....'DAVE'!!!!!!!


don't be mad Dave.....their still giving you credit for inventing electricity.............OHHHHHHH


Miss(lucky to have another birthday)TWA

getjets said...

LOLOL..........Yea Bas Man.......
I did start this Sickening 'Post' with just one pickie of

"""Sir Barf's ALOT"""...
Ughhhhh
Just Turns my Stomach!!!!!!!!

See Yaaaaaaughhhhhhhhhh

Bas said...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK, LMAO!

Best barf bag ever LOL!

Congratulations to 'Mr. Duck' ;), albeit being a tad late!

How was HUMP DAY!? :)

Bas

Dave W said...

I'm with Bas, that "Thank you for your feedback" is brilliant! LOL!

Yes, Happy Birthday to the Duck!

At the very least I hope you got him a medal!! :)

getjets said...

Thank You Bas and Dave........for the Happy Birthday's for Mr Duck!!!

Hey Dave, I got your "Medal".....right here.....!!!
LOL
Seems Duck should be getting some sort of 'Medal'...but says...he is content with just being an
"Aviation POW"
Great Weekend to ya'll.......

Paul [Daniel] Asuncion, BLUE said...

Julie,

I like this post.

The BARF BAG, of course, was not perfected overnight. One of the unsuccessful prototypes:

The BARF NET.

getjets said...

Hi Paul{Daniel}...I just got to see your comment.....
I am so glad you like this 'Sickening' post..LOL

Oh lord let go see your web link........here...eshhhh

Thank you so much for your, and I am always so pleased to see you've visited!!!!!!!!!