^J^

^J^
BECAUSE I REALLY MISS TWA AIRLINES!!!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

STARS AND STRIPES......SLIDESHOW...


I want to wish 'ALL' my Very Dear Friends.......
A Happy 4th of July........
I have NOT forgotten to reply to comments......from my last "Post"......!!!
I will answer those.........left....and I Thankful to those who stop here...for a visit.....!!!!




"Freedom"....
does 'Not'....... recognize any "Country border...!!


Please "Stay".......and watch a "slideshow".........♥

and to those who.........are ashamed.........
to be called "Americans"......
"GET THE HELL OUT...........!!!!!!!



TELL ME............!!!
WHATS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE............??!!


DON'T CALL MY "BLUFF"............!!!!!!!!.

there are 'Laws' against.......what I would do.........with that one with the legs cocked up..........!!!!!!!!

NEVER........EVER,
LEAVE A "COMRADE" BEHIND!!!!!!


Over the top..............."Simplicity"...........♥

Philosophy..........!!!



"PROUD"........through the generations........

"SORROW".........THE ULTIMATE PRICE......PAID........
BY A FATHER.......
TO HIS SON!!!!!!


"LETS ROLL............"


"Locked .....and Loaded"..........




Down to the smallest detail..........


NO "TRANSLATION"........NEEDED!!!!!!


the "Force" of many........
acting as ONE............!!!

"Treachery"........will NOT go unpunished!!!!!!!!!!

Even an "F5 "can't bring down the Flag............




"COUNTRY"........is a "TEAM" Sport!!!!!!!

Red, white and blue can come in many shapes...........


xxx~~♥


To Giulia............!!!
and all my Canadian friends.......
including myself........!!

"FREEDOM""........to some, can have many......meanings.........!!??
and may not seem "Free".........

Well "Freedom" isn't Free.........
all I know is,
 I am Very "Thankful"!!!!!!!

LIKE THE WIND.............!!!!

11 comments:

Giulia said...

Jules!

Happy 4th!!! I miss all of you...

Sending you all of my photos today...

xo

:)

Dave W said...

Hi Jules et al,

A happy 4th to you and all your loyal American followers!

Nice to see a nod to the Brits creeping in there too! :)

All the best

D from the UK

ps - did some comments just disappear? D

getjets said...

Bas........left this comment.....and some how it was "DELETED".....
so I am putting it back here.........!!

Thank You Bas!!!..I'll be paying you a visit.....SOON...I can't wait to hear all about your trip......!!!???..
so how much "Sand" did you bring back anyway....LOL
ohhhhhh...Shame Shame...MissTWA
;)))))

I'll have several "Posts"...about GG's visit here.....She is my "Sweetheart".......We had the BEST Time....and she got to keep all her teeth..while here....LOL!!!!

BLOGGER......GRRRRRRRR...I am Thankful.......but you can really P!ss Me off.....!!!



Bas's "COMMENT... below:
_________________________
Happy 4th of July! Whaow you did an amazing job on the pictures! on Happy 4th of July......!!......

getjets said...

Darryl Bustamante of....

http://totallyjackedupaircraftphotos.blogspot.com/

Left a comment earlier today....and it was "DELETED" from this blog........I don't how....or why.....!!!
but his Lovely comment was..below

"MissTWA I Love You"

and my reply was....
"I Love you Too......as I "Love".......my Country.....

Thank You Darryl...!!!

Dave W said...

Testing!! LOL!

getjets said...

THANKS DAVE.....

YOU DO COME IN HANDY.......LOL.....
Seriously.....
HAVE A GREAT REST OF YOUR DAY....TIME FOR A VINO......!!!!!
ON MY SIDE OF THE POND.......TOO.....


BLOGGER......GRRRRRRRR

Darryl Bustamante said...

I knew what you meant, Julie.

I love what you did for your Fourth of July post, and you also bring a genuine, bold, and fresh approach to the net.

The world needs more of you, and for that I loves ya'!

getjets said...

Thank You Darryl.....So Much!!!!!!

getjets said...

To Bas......Bev.......Dave......Paul{Daniel}....
my Thanks for commenting...on last post.......
My Welcome Mat...is always open........
and I believe leaving "Crumbs".......behind....is a True sign of "Affection"......!!!!


Oh Bas......your Pics are to die for........Oh yea.......you look great too.........lol.....
Pickie of the "Flightdeck"......willl be the "Alpha"......picture for your ....."Flightdeck".....section on your blog.....!!
I'm coming to visit.....tomorrow...!!!
I'll bring the "daiquiri's"....

So please take a 'cookie'....before leaving......and Come Back......even if just passing through......:))))

There will be new "Posts".......coming.....about GG's trip here...so....
get your "Flak" jacket ready......it may be a bit bumpy......LOL.....

and again.......
Happy 4th of July.........to my Dear Friends.......all 'Over' the World!!!!
MissTWA
xxx~~♥

Giulia said...

OMG! You're bringing the daiquiris?!?! Are you getting them from the booze drive thru?!

I have never in my life seen such a thing! ONLY in Louisiana!!! LOL!

((HUGS)) to you and again--Happy 4th, y'all.

Love,
Miss GG

Bas said...

Blogger strikes again! I think they're still picking on me LOL.

Yeah I'm happy with some great pics I was allowed to take, time to update some stuff for sure but the weather here is too good to sit inside ;)

How is/was Tropical Storm Debby doing? I watched the Weather Channel for a brief moment in the hotel room...we don't have that here for sure!

Hope you had a great hump day! ;)

Bas