^J^

^J^
BECAUSE I REALLY MISS TWA AIRLINES!!!

Saturday, August 10, 2013

UPS A-300 crashes.....this morning....(8/14/13)Last night......from my backyard........♥GG and Family in the Halifax.........♠Meteor Shower tonite..........stock up on your 'WISHES........♥'Slide show'...........♠


Another airplane crash......this morning..........a UPS A-300 crash on final...into Birmingham, airport ......in Alabama...........no deaths on the ground..........the 2 crew members are believed to be dead.......What an awful way to die......OMG........."Rest in peace".....is what we always say..........but there's no "Rest in peace" in 'Crash'........but it's what we say.....anyway.......below are a couple links .........the link below.."Professional Pilots Rumour network"........has comments and pictures from the crash.......for some reason.....my work computer will NOT let me put pics  on my blog, here...........!!!!!!!.......



http://www.pprune.org/rumours-news/521370-ups-cargo-crash-near-birmingham-al.html


http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/14/20020990-ups-cargo-plane-crashes-explodes-at-alabama-airport?lite


last night...I had the 'blues'..............and every shade you can imagine..........from my back yard......the moon.....the sky....it was 'Heaven'.......♥


Hello there GG, Mike and Bea and my 'superhero' David'...........♥

Ok Kiddo's...........Show the Momma.........who's BOSS...............LOL..♥




From last nights..............'Wish Upon a star' Gala..........♥










https://www.facebook.com/EarthSky











Me and GG..........getting some 'Jet spotting' in before going to 'BINGO'..............LOL



For our buddy ............."Ritchie".........I saw it........I took it.......and now I posted it......big smile....:)

5 comments:

Giulia said...

Oh Lordy!!! That photo is hilarious, Julie!!! LOL!!!

And why am I eating an apple and you get a drink? *laughing*

This is exactly what I think about when I tell Bassie that we are the two ol' ladies from across the pond.

You think you packed enough, Jules?

OH and hello to Ritchie! And everyone else. Sorry that I haven't been writing much lately. ((HUGS))

getjets said...

Hey GG...As long as I brought a smile to your beautiful face, thats really all I care about........I'm more than willing to drag you down to my level.........shit...it ain't NO fun going down alone........!!
Love Ya Darling....!!

ps I am going to be doing more "slide show' Posts from now on.....makes everything a little simpler and time .......Well there is just never enough of it.....

Giulia said...

Morning, Jules.

Hey! Last night I saw a shooting star!!!!! It wasn't supposed to be the peak time for meteor showers. That was Monday...but I looked up at the clear night sky over my house and WOW!

I know, I'm acting silly; however, things like that still bring out the child in me! It was so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

*big grin*

Have a great day to you, and everyone else.

xo

Ryan O'Harren said...

Love the "tons of bags on the little car" pic. Haha! Reminds me of all those Europeans setting out on summer vacations in their Renaults.

Ryan

capnaux said...

OMG, are you a Goram Shiny "Firefly" fan? "You can't take the sky from me"—my ALL TIME favorite TV series!!! :D

Love your sky pics, too—you need to add some of those beautiful blue harvest moon shots you've been sharing on FB!