^J^

^J^
BECAUSE I REALLY MISS TWA AIRLINES!!!

Monday, October 28, 2013

Here it is......Monday night..........Dave and Luc....are in New Orleans.........for 3 nights......we miss you already........so here I am trying to put pictures from my phone.....here on my blog......and guess what for the last 2 fucking hours....I CAN'T email my pics from my phone....to my email.....to save, on my computer....then 'post' here............Right!!!???
am I missing something........???!!
I am wanting to e-mail my pictures from my phone to myself..........like I've done for 400 fucking years.........they show sent but show up no where......in my email address.........I am so fucking mad.........I can't see straight.......I can email ...bullshit..........text....to myself...........but the pics....won't show if coming from my phone........I give up tonite...because I am about to ....to commit 'harry carry'..........!
here is a pic Duck took tonite........from the mouth of the Mississippi river.....into the Gulf of Mexico........of the sunset.........it is so beautiful........!!
Maybe tomorrow........I'll have better luck
I'm sorry it has taken so long....because we have had the best times....so far.......here with Dave and the Luc........!!!...and with GG......coming in on Friday...it is sure to be a LOVE fest..........and I want to share it all....with ya'll.......its seems my procrastination.....has caught up with me......and doomed me....for some reason......the pictures Will be posted......I promise.........Please forgive.......me.......


Beautiful Sunset from the Gulf of Mexico..........♥

No comments: