^J^

^J^
BECAUSE I REALLY MISS TWA AIRLINES!!!

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Aviation Appreciation Society.........slides....+...♥






Dear Santa........do I really have to beg................Ughhhhh.....
Thanks Bas Man........for finding...........♥



Hey.........."Cork you".......!!!!!!!!!!!



As he does each year......Cappy spends time at the Phoenix Children's hospital....during Christmas........season.........giving out presents...to the kids...........Bravo.......Cappy..and fellow pilots.......to such a worthy cause.........that always hits home.........♥







Lu Lu.......on Halloween....sure is cute in that Tu Tu.....You got it going on........girl.......♥
me and LuLu......at Linda's sister's house....on Halloween......funny I couldn't figure out why all the kids ran off screaming.......something about...the "TuTu from the black lagoon".........what ever..........more candy for me.............♥
'Frightful weather'........LuLu.....tamed those clouds.......for us......♥

Lu Lu....and Mino......at Karen and Curt's house...as you can see...our frozen.....daiquiris in their full and upright position......♥
Granddaughters dressed up for Halloween.......♥

H E L L O...........GG.........♥

The AAS..........starting our day in New Orleans...........♥

Waiting on our beignets.......Dave your kinda cute in this one.....♥

Lu lu feeding the donkey.....a carrot.....Dave was so damn jealous.......finally I just had to slap him silly.....I told him she'll be back.......................ha ha....♥

all four of us......on carriage ride......Damn I am so lucky to have ya'll in my life................♥

Entrance into St. Louis #1 cemetary....lovely iron work.........pity this is as far as I'll ever get to the pearly gates........;(
GG....giving that sexy sweet smile............♥

The St. Louis Cathedral............♥
Entrance.......into the dungeon........just ask GG..........:)
check this out......from GG..........♥


Got this picture yesterday from GG.......
13 Dec
These machines keep the 4.6 million square meters of airside surfaces clear during a snow event -


1 comment:

capnaux said...

Haha, good pics, as always! I especially like your wine "glass" and the exercises to perform to help with that Christmas paunch!

Merry Christmas to you and Ducky and I hope he's feeling mighty better!!!