^J^

^J^
BECAUSE I REALLY MISS TWA AIRLINES!!!

Monday, December 22, 2014

YOW....."Airport Watch".....Comrades......♠KICKING UP SOME CHRISTMAS DUST.........♥



Here Ya go................GG's YOW "Airport Watch" Group.......Fine bunch of folks here.....So PROUD OF YOU GG............!!!!!!♥

Check these 2 pics out........taken by GG at YOW...earlier today(12/22/14).......you all know she's YOW "Airport Security".........she has the badge......past the background check.....she has magical powers now..........;)....ok.....she was listening to Live ATC at YOW..........she's at the famous fence we all hang out ........there you can see my hotel......and behind....you can see that BEAUTIFUL A-330......which is also famous......for being the 'Fed ex' plane we lust after from my hotel room.........lol.....


so to continue.........she was listening to Live ATC..........and she heard the 'Fed-ex' pilot ask if he could 'Gun' his engines........the plane has been parked there the last 2 days.......and as you can see.......he did indeed ........That A-330 was 'Kicking it up'........God, I wish I could have been there.........along with Bas Man.......♥


2 comments:

Giulia said...

Oh Jules,

You put this up!??! You have so many photos from your trip that you're still sitting on. Give 'em up!

In any case, thank you for your kind words. I am very proud of being a part of this organization. They are a wonderful and friendly group of men or women who all love aviation as much as we do. You'd fit right in. :)

Well, I know that you are busy with your son's family coming over to visit. Give them my love. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, girlie. Love you lots.

And ((HUGS)) to everyone here on this blog.

xo

GG

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Julie, for this post.

Giulia,

Airport watching, ATC listening AND
the smell of jet fuel, too. :) I can see that all of the senses come into play here!