^J^

^J^
BECAUSE I REALLY MISS TWA AIRLINES!!!

Saturday, March 28, 2015

clusterf*ck.....map...◘ Germanwings.......♥.desert limbo.....♣

First my 'clustermap' has been gone because they're 'server' went down, blew up or overloaded.....now I have to start over which means doing the impossible.......like figuring out like I did 3 yrs ago, how I got the sum bitch in the first place here........god I need a nerd..!!!!..



Second all our hearts are broken about this week's intentional crashing of German wings....A-320.....Seems the Nut case wanted to make a name for himself.....well I won't even mention his name .........but I will mention the Captain's name.......he's a HERO.....trying to kick in that cockpit door...he tried then he tried again he died trying...........his name is,
Captain Patrick Sondenheimer .........
http://news.yahoo.com/german-pilot-said-suffered-depression-anxiety-102007809--sector.html








A 'Reflection' of our sadness over this week's events.......So Unbelievable.........in its destruction.......May their souls rest as best they can........There will be NO peace for the families and friends...........I especially feel for the family of the mass murderer.........they will have to live in fear of revenge.......guilt over it all......they truly victims as well.......they will have No 'Peace' in this world.....or the next...!!!!

 Let me get this straight.......AA has parked 2 787 Dreamliner's in the California desert while waiting on the back ordered seats..........Sitting in the desert waiting......Read for your self...........

http://m.bizjournals.com/seattle/news/2015/03/27/boeing-parks-two-american-airlines-787s-in-desert.html?ana=fbk&r=full


 









1 comment:

Paul Daniel Asuncion said...

Julie:

Especially like the pic of plane in dark space;
very appropriate.
_________________________________________

I'm reminded of a conversation that I had with
our parish priest, a few years ago. [He's since
moved back to US]

I brought up the point [and he emphatically
agreed] that, sometimes, there doesn't seem to
be a connection between how we live, and how
we die:

E.g.

Innocent people are robbed of their lives; war
criminals die decades after their crimes,
peacefully in their sleep...