^J^

^J^
BECAUSE I REALLY MISS TWA AIRLINES!!!

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

color my world......♥Lovely Maldive Beach.......♥Impossible......NOT......♥

A F/B friend of mine posted this very short video tonite on my page.....and I have to tell you...its flat out UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE...........JUDGE FOR YOURSELF...........!!!!!......Lets just say.....that.....Kindergarten can really come in handy.......don't you dare color outside the lines..........lol.....





Dave and Lu Lu Bell...........have you ever seen this beach in the Maldive islands that glows with millions of pinpoints of glowing blue. The light from these bioluminescent phytoplankton looks like a fantastic starry sky somewhere deep in the universe.....?????? OMG ITS BEAUTIFUL...!!!!!!




Here are a few videos I recorded about the A-380....from the Smithsonian channel...2 nights ago......titled 'Impossible Engineering'.....but in the videos are lessons about the early days of Aviation and how they are still just as important today as way back when......the principal....remains......I hope you enjoy....here part 1....



 Part 2...

Part 3....



Part 4...








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Julie for this magic photo of the beach at nite and this " blue " sea !! It's really wonderful

Dave W said...

Hey Jules!

I must confess I do not know which Maldivian beach that is but you did remind me of our recent trip there, I was walking along the beach in the dark hand in hand with Lu when I thought I spotted lights in the water - she of course blamed that on my not being completely sober! However I stood by the water's edge and sure enough, every so often these pinpricks of light would appear as the little waves broke onto the beach and even she had to admit they were real!! They weren't as bright or as in as many numbers as your pic above but yes, I can confirm we have seen this phenomenon! 258 days to go till we fly back there, not that we're counting..

Thanks for posting..

:)