^J^

^J^
BECAUSE I REALLY MISS TWA AIRLINES!!!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

God only knows where my comments are going, not very computer savy...but make up for it with my wit!!!!!I started this blog, (Thinking it still exists, somewhere in the country of Turkey), anyway, I started this "getjets" blog because of Mr. Captain Vector in LA!! And nice enough to answer my earlier comment.  So I am good....BUT  ready for the A-380 Flight to resume from Sydney!!!!!! I believe its flight #11. I love tracking that flight, and been lucky enough to catch  several glimpses of that monster after landing with the runway cams.  Not a live stream, but refreshes every 8 seconds,   now that I've trained my eyes to blink every 8 seconds, looks like a live stream to me...get it,ha ha!!!  OOOOOOK.....I split my ATC live (i think) listening between LAX and JFK.  Those controllers at JFK, can get a little rough with some of them pilots. you know who, those who know just enough English to answer the controllers(some of them)! I am not making this up,saw it on 20/20 yrs ago!!!! I tell ya, its worth 5 hrs of clean, skilled takeoffs and landings just to hear 5 seconds of "OFF THE RUNWAY...NOW"!!!! And there was not a thing wrong...under the circumstances, for the controller to have his son, give a couple of "your clear to lands"!!!! OK TIME TO GO GET A CHRISTMAS TREE!!!!

No comments: