^J^

^J^
BECAUSE I REALLY MISS TWA AIRLINES!!!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

CANDY STORE IN THE SKY.......^J^

It's just one of those days....like right now, I have a Major sweet tooth, and all I can get at work is a couple of peanut M&M's for a quarter out of a  bubblegum machine...then I'll drop one , hurry and pick it up and blow on it....(sighting 30 second rule)...which has been debunked by those 2 at "Myth Buster's" fella's......my point.....
I found the most Awesome Candy store....and it's in the sky.....say you got a hankering for not just a piece of cheese cake...but the whole damn thing...guess what here's your web-site, and at this very moment there's 18 A-380's (cheesecakes) flying around the world....http://flightaware.com/live/aircrafttype/A388

I picked out the SIA flight #346, WSSS/SIN---LSZH/ZRH...it was so good, the best cheese cake I ever ate!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

but if it's Piper Apache(taffy) your after....there's only 3 places that taffy's flying in the world.....you better hurry.....and get em!!!
FLIGHTAWARE TRACKER....allows you to track every plane known to man And how many of them are in the air and where they are/.....http://flightaware.com/live/aircrafttype
just scroll down to the "sweets" ya like(planes), click, and  enjoy.....Like Mr. Craig R......he's fond of those 777-200 HERSHEY KISSES WITH ALMONDS....LOL....well there's 180 places at this very moment you can get em......
because for me.....all Aircraft are like different pieces of candy.......and who doesn't like SWEETS!!!!!

SHIT WILL ROT YOUR TEETH....
still trying to find another favorite candy of mine....."SOUR PUSS JAWBREAKERS".....(that's right..he's at a party in downtown Toronto)......LLLLLOOOOLLLL

misstwa
^J^

5 comments:

Giulia said...

LOL!!!!

You are terrible!!! :)))

getjets said...

Giulia, yea maybe so......at least you get it.....in a crazy world...we need to live in and not just be existing.....right??????
course I still don't want to end up on the wall in the post office with the number 10 or down pasted to my face..lol
10 most wanted...eshhhhhh

Anonymous said...

Sour Puss Jawbreakers, eh?

Well after several drinks were imbibed, the sour puss look gave way to a "let's party" happy face.

It took several knots out of my face, so says number one.

Like the links to follow each airplane. Amazing what is out there. :)

I too have a sweet tooth but I must be careful. Too much of anything is bad for ya or so they say.:)))

getjets said...

Captain....glad you dropped the sourpuss,jawbreaker... even at times it does suit you....ha ha....

let me think....you became this huge SweatTart.....and isn't it fun to make sweatTart koolaid in your mouth....

yesterday I was in a bad way with my personal sweet tooth....

Did you at least like the premise of my sweets in the sky story???????????????????

too much, or not enough....which is worser.....

Bas said...

I literally laughed my ass off (yes, literally. Have to go and get it now) while reading this.

You're absolutely fantastic Julie, couldn't resist commenting on an older post!

Bas