^J^

^J^
BECAUSE I REALLY MISS TWA AIRLINES!!!

Friday, July 29, 2011

THERE'S GOING TO BE A PARTY....AND I AM COMING TO PICK YA'LL UP...SO HAVE YOUR " BLACK AND GOLD" COLORS ON....

This Beaut. of a Boeing 747...was specially designed for this pary.....and they may think their having too much FUN.........
we have only touch the "HAVING FUN" tip of the ice berg....I wish I could design like this.....the merging of passions....in true form!!!!!!!

Thank You for your gift Sir!!!!!!!!!
WHO DAT!!!!!!   WE DAT!!!!
remember I am picking ya'll up, so have the runway ready, and don't be LATE!!!!!

LOL  LOL

miss(grateful)twa

2 comments:

Bas said...

The nearest airport at my location is a grass strip (The longest one in Holland) You think you could make it!? :P

getjets said...

HELL OR HIGH WATER!!!!!!!LOL