^J^

^J^
BECAUSE I REALLY MISS TWA AIRLINES!!!

Monday, November 11, 2013

A Video of reunions..........that will tear you up...and for all the Right reasons.....Its 'Veteran's Day' everyday.........We should honor......each day we are free........to roam..........!!







We've got you covered my brother........!!!

A 'Thought':.....what this world really needs is a bath....we should be held down below the water until we gasp.......be rinsed off........then maybe then...we can appreciate the world we live in......."Together"..........



Coming..........Soon........'Post'......of Dave, LuLu......and GG's trip......to the.........."Underworld"............LOL>..........I still have the after vaca 'blues'........a bit........but always so thankful.........to be lucky enough to have such Awesome friends.....here at MissTWA....and through out......at least I'm not losing them as fast as I make them......I had to slow it down......flat out running out of victims..........♥....See Ya Soon..............!!

1 comment:

capnaux said...

OMG that little girl at 4:03 destroyed me! FRIGGIN' AWESOME VIDEO!!!

Cap'n Aux is stealing your vid for my Blog Formation post next month--it's perfect!

OK gotta go wash off a bucket of tears--AWESOME!!!