^J^

^J^
BECAUSE I REALLY MISS TWA AIRLINES!!!

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving to all my 'Aviation Peeps'.....World wide.............♥


I want to wish.......all my "Aviation geeks"............a very happy "Thanksgiving".........I am thankful for many things..........but mostly for my "Aviation".........friends..........Funny......it was Aviation that brought us together.........but it's Friendship that will keep us together......!!











See what happens.........when the airline 'over books'............;((











 Dammit......where's that ......if anyone  spots a 'Turkey' with a guilty look on his 'gobbler' on his mug.........dial 1-800-Butterball............♥







LOOK DAVE............BRANDY HAS BEEN 'MOONLIGHTING'........!!!




Thanksgiving.............To all our troops.........who.......sacrifice so much.....so that we can sit at our dinner table........and celebrate....all the 'freedoms' we have..........♥

No comments: