^J^

^J^
BECAUSE I REALLY MISS TWA AIRLINES!!!

Saturday, April 19, 2014

dead.....in the water....!!








What the hell.going on on the other side.....of the world.....depending of course....where on earth..you are....there is so much sadness between MH370 and the ferry ship sunk..off Korea.........with many many lost........This kind of heartache that should never be felt.......I have to ask myself......WTF........is God...thinking.......are we to think.......you allowed this to happen....then turn around and hear these families....give you credit .......for helping them through....what will be a lifetime of loss........!!??  Giving these forever tormented families......strength to go on......when it would have been.....a plus to not allow........to happen......personally I call that 'Piss Poor time management.......!!!!!..well.........I'm sorry I am not one to judge let alone judge God....but at least I didn't allow 100's to die..a miserable death.......Sorry...This makes no sense....to me.....I know many won't  agree.....perhaps...click the forever "Unfriend"..button.......we all have our right to our very own opinion........and hey I welcome........God's...........in an uncivilized world........who is committing..the biggest sin...........I know for a fact.....I'm doomed.......to hell.....according to the laws or passages in the bible....or the words written in 'red'......and if I hear one more time........."Oh God just needed more angels......"....I'll puke.......!!!!!!!!!......perhaps.....the gift of all gifts.....would be to let those who are DEAD in the water............rise..on Easter morning..........as was/is your son.......just saying....!!???????????

No comments: