^J^

^J^
BECAUSE I REALLY MISS TWA AIRLINES!!!

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tail of 2 Bitches......................Oooopsie ...I meant .......2 'Beaches"..........eshhhh



Well lets lighten the mood a bit..........while the fate of MH370.....is still on our minds and hearts.....they are in our prayers..hope soon some resolution......So what now...Mmmmm.........how about a 'Tail'....of 2 "Bitches"...............dammit........2 "Beaches".....yikes......anyway....in the last month.....both Dave and LuLu and GG......have managed to holiday to some white sand bitch.......shit I mean beach...where they lived a pure 'hell on earth....wait let me give a little presentation......"Show and Tell"............ha ha...........I would of gone but I wasn't invited......and 'Whaling season is still in full force........follow along class..........smile....here gg's ........."hell on earth".......
Oh look here.......can you see the shear 'Terror'...on both their faces.....That Princess Bea doesn't fool me..........and course......gg hates the summer the sand.......Ughhh.....waiting in the airport ....to board the plane that will have them on the bitch....I mean beach .......♥




Oh my god.......I forgot to hang my hot pink bloomers.......for them ......yea right....all I get is the finger......no that one.....so nice of you to give me dishonorable  mention...♥


Hello...to Hell on Earth.......ha ha......looking good little missy......♥





I was wondering where 'hubby' was hiding.....♥

Oh look at my Princess Bea...and Superhero David......doing the hell on earth shuffle......you two are light in my eyes.....I love them dearly ....Absolutely crack me up...♥
this is a favorite of mine........2 Beautiful ladies.....that I love dearly....♥
Very lovely shot......of gg........♥



Get this ..........this picture is from a couple of days ago........back from Cancun......will it ever warm up.......love that snowman you two....♥


Well here we go again....only this time we're smack dab in the middle ...........of Paradise..the Maldive islands.........lets have a look shall we.........;)
Hello LuLu.....on the bitch....I mean beach...ughh sorry.....in her evening .....sundress........looking good my love.......♥




Some people wear their hearts on their sleeves......Lu Lu has managed to have the sun eating out of her hands.........can't say I blame him........♥



Here we are face to face............with pure HELL........hurry children close your eyes...........♥



Dammit Dave.....are your fraternizing with the help again..........;)..you know that look on your face....Mmmm I can't help but.....wonder if LuLu is feeling a warm...........rush.......of .......I told you he should wear his diaper..in the pool too.......♥


Look at my LuLu......this is truly a master piece....with the colors.....looking good  baby girl.....♥



Lu Lu....looking lovely with the sun....going down....you are really a lovely..woman......and I love your dearly...as I do my GG......oh and Dave.......LOL....♥



Well I have to say....that I am a very lucky person to have ya'll in my life........My/Our Aviation family keeps growing.......and I couldn't be happier.....Love all you......
OH .....YEA.......YOU 'BITCHES'............LOL.........♥

3 comments:

Giulia said...

*laughing!!!!*

What a way to wake up this morning...and on April Fool's Day too!

The photos are great, but the commentary has me in stitches!

Next time, YOU'RE coming along with us!!!! xoxo

As always, I love Dave and Lucy's annual anniversary trip to their "hell on Earth." It is sublime...

Dave, you are one lucky man to have that LuLu Belle <3

Julie, the snowman was from this Sunday! Yes, March 30 and we get 15cm of snow. Grrrrr....

No signs of spring yet, I'm afraid.

I love you, Jules...the kids love you too!

Thanks for this labour of love post (and a little taste of jealousy too, I guess.)

xoxoxo

Giulia said...

Happy Birthday, Julie!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxox

getjets said...

Thank you GG......for Happy Birthday...wishes.....!!!