^J^

^J^
BECAUSE I REALLY MISS TWA AIRLINES!!!

Friday, January 27, 2012

BLUE PLATE SPECIAL............"STEAK & EGGS".............BAS IS COOKING...............+ OMG.........JUST RELEASED........!!!!!!!!! THE "AVIAITON APPRECIATION SOCIETY" UK BRANCH..........OFFICIAL POSTER !!!!!!!!(see second pic below, please)

BAS........GET IN THAT DAMN KITCHEN AND  "WHOOP" ME UP SOME' DIN DIN'......
STEAK & EGGS.......
I'M STAUUUUUUUUUUVING!!!
LOL.....
YES.......Our very OWN,
 "AVIATION APPRECIATION SOCIETY"
..........U.K.. BRANCH  (Foggy and Dave W.) 
RECENTLY MET UP....FOR THE 3RD TIME.......!!!To Talk...about the "Exciting" world of AVIATION...........!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO............
IN THE  ""WAKE TURBULENCE""  OF SUCH AN EXCITING TIME IN AVIATION...........HAVE RELEASE THIS EXCLUSIVE, 'ONE OF A KIND' SIGNED AND NUMBERED PRINT.............TO COMMEMORATE  THIS WONDROUS OCCASION...!!!

Don't worry, if supplies run out............you'll probably see these works of art posters, ("DUCT"taped )up in your local post office, police department, telephone pole...or pubs, where most hoodlums hang out..........................LOL
DISCLAIMER(prints aren't actually signed and numbered.......them OLE BOY'S,  never learned to read and write...(just like me)........oopsie)LOL
_____________________________________________________________________________
A PIC FOR ~G~.....SEE BELOW.....I LOVE THIS ONE TOOOOOOO


10 comments:

Giulia said...

****laughing*****

The poster of our two UK friends is simply perfect!! LOL!

I still ask, where do you get this stuff? :)))

AND (((HUGS))) for the pic! I need to keep it in my files for next year's class on Flight. Magic, magic, I say!


Jules, I am afraid of what the UK branch will come up with of OUR NA branch convention next month.

*should we be worried?*

getjets said...

Hey there ~gg~.......
yes save the flight of magic.............pic...........

Just so glad you mentioned it....
so I could show the true meaning of MAGIC OF FLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND SHARE WITH YOU.....:)))

@THE "UK" BRANCH.......
Enjoy.......
because the "NA" BRANCH...will soon be
on your TAILS(yes pun)..........


YEA...~G~, WE SHOULD PROBABLY BE WORRIED............LOL

Bas said...

Hahaha, there it is again! 'How Airplanes Fly' :) 'magic' comes pretty close!

UK & (soon to be)NA branch... great ideas. One day...!

Everyone have a great weekend!

Giulia said...

one day....INTERNATIONAL conference! I say, hmmmm.....held in an exotic location......someplace warm, with a great beach!!!! Whatcha think?

getjets said...

Hiya Bas Man...........
The magic of Flight...........yes it does come close....to "Magic"..........understanding as well, so many thousands of people in the background seeing to it.......the Magic....stays just that "MAGIC"........

Hope your weekend..........is going great!!!!!!!!!!...
Time for me to post a "Tail"...on your forum.........

I got another "Tail"..RIGHT...!!!!....one Edwin posted....

.......and Poor Dave.....
well....you know the score..........LOLOLOLOL..(*o*)...ahhhh HI DAVE.....:)))))

Later Comrade Bas!!!!!!!!!!!

getjets said...

Well a conference somewhere warm......and inviting.........
Can't be during Whale hunting season............or I'm a 'gone pecan'........

So Looking Forward to our "North American Appreciation Society"
first annual......BASH......coming soon.....month or so....

Holy Sh!t.....It'll be so much Fun.....
I wish all our Aviation buds.....could join.......us!!!!!!!!!

course they'll probably hear about the 'carnage' we leave........on 'FOX NEWS ALERT'.....HA HA..kidding(?)

Have a great weekend.......~G~

Bas said...

THAT would be a great idea! Some day! Planned waaaay in advance...lol. St. Maarten would do...aviation heaven there..with a great beach :P

Back to reality.

How's everyone's weekend? Nice picture of that Speedbird 747 by the way! Did I miss it or did you add it later after posting?

Bas

Giulia said...

ST. MAARTEN? That's perfect!!!!

I'm in...let's plan. :)

And yes, Julie is always adding new pics to her posts. That's what keeps me coming back to her blog...she keeps updating her updates.

:)

I hope you are having a great weekend, Bas...and everyone else.

Bas said...

Good to know that I'm not having a black out while reading blog posts here from time to time. Sometimes I read a post again and I think 'huh, was that picture there yesterday?' What did I miss... :P

Was looking for mental help already haha.

getjets said...

Bas...... St. Maarten would do...!!!
YES INDEED............I BET I'VE WATCHED AT LEAST, 2 ZILLION YOU- TUBE VIDEOS OF THAT AVIATION HEAVEN ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I added the pic of the speedbird.......after post.....

SO DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME...........LOLOL

~GG~...IS RIGHT.........I'M ALWAYS ADDING...........TO MY POSTS.........

LIKE RIDES AT THEME PARK.....
sometimes........you want to ride twice......and I'm just Thankful........you come to visit..........
;)))