^J^

^J^
BECAUSE I REALLY MISS TWA AIRLINES!!!

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Home is where the ♥ is..........!!!Bas is in the air....:)Kick Ass airshow footage...........♠Bas.....crosses the 'Pond'........♥


More Pics to come.............




I'll quote Bas.......here...""Once, twice, three times a lady!!! PH-KCE Audrey Hepburn after landing yesterday;) One word.......'Amazing'..""......Yep BAS Man that sums it up quite nicely.....indeed.....♥


What an EPIC Picture.......Bas Man, GG, Princess Bea, and my Superhero, David........I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH............!!!!












Bas Man almost home yesterday, just before landing............♥

Yesterday picture from Dave.............Nice Shot.........!!!!






Up Up and Away............Bas...........♥








Taken by Bas Man.........this is his Mother MD-11 ship.........she sure is a lovely Lady......♠
SAFE FLIGHT BAS MAN......!!!!


taken by Bas.........at Schiphol......within the hour.......Nice 'Big Brother'...........♠







While Bas Man sleeps...check out this KICK ASS.... VIDEO..........OMG............!!!!!!










Well.........folks......its just 10 hrs till Bas Man.......gets on an MD-11(OMG that alone is fucking EPIC), like Bas would say........I bet he isn't sleeping one damn bit........so...lets all hush so he can get at least a nap in............YEA RIGHT.........LOL.......

OK.........So I SUCK at 'Graphics'...........Bas has 10 hrs until 'TAKE-OFF'.......CAN'T WAIT........!!!!!!!!


5 comments:

Daniel Asuncion said...

Welkom op Canada, Captain Bas!

Dave W said...

Congratulations on breaking your MD-11 cherry Bas! I trust you met with the flight crew....

getjets said...

Oh Daniel......OMG.....how Awesome you checked in........!!!! yes Bas Man will be calling Canada home for 10 weeks....please stay tuned..!!!!

getjets said...

LOL>.....Dave....your sound so 'presidential'........"I trust you met with the flight crew"...Yep his MD-11 cherry is busted good...and perfect timing.....because he won't be flying home in an 11....SAD!!!!

Bas said...

Hey lovely people! Yes I made it! :D :D

Dankjewel, Daniel!
I sure did Dave. Got to sit in the F/O seat while I had my picture taken and was allowed to touch that column (Oh yeah)

The flight was awesome! (Wait, I should say, EPIC!)Sending pictures over in a bit, for Julie to share :) The service, the stewardesses...awesome! Chatted with them in the galley and made sure I would get in the cockpit after landing.

Thanks for watching over me Julie ;) Love those pics. I got my flight tracked...

and there's more...

Pictures of me upon departure and arrival from spotters...amazing.

The way back will be on the 330 indeed ;)

Coming soon! :D